Terms and Conditions
- The following rates are from our Standard Terms & Conditions valid as of June 2016.
- Day rates are calculated on the basis of eight hours at our standard consultancy rate of £75 per hour. If a full day is not required, time will be charged pro rata according to the hours of work carried out.
- Overnight accommodation will be charged at £75 per night; subsistence will be charged at £35 per day. [NB Accommodation and subsistence is only charged when the site is more than 3 hours travelling time from the MPCL offices].
- Travel costs will be charged at a HMRC standard rate (currently 45p/mile)
- Remuneration for Additional Services or Exceptional Services shall be on the basis of MannPower Consulting Ltd’s standard charges for services at an hourly rate of £75 plus reimbursement of all expenses and costs incurred.
- All prices exclude taxes which will be added at the prevailing rate.
- For Full Contract Management, payment schedule will be agreed in the contract Heads of Terms on a project by project basis.
- Payment shall be made by means of BACS direct credit transfer to MannPower Consulting Ltd’s bank account – details of which will be provided with the first invoice – or by cheque.
- Any direct expenses incurred by MannPower Consulting Ltd on behalf of the client (flow data, maps, advertising etc.) will be invoiced on a monthly basis.
Agreed compensation for overdue payment shall be on the basis of interest on the unpaid sum at a rate equal to the lesser of the rate of interest as currently recommended by the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 or 8% over Bank of England base rate for the time being in force from the Due Date for Payment until payment is made in full.